In Customs Union Territory and especially in Russia, local authorities are very sensitive for fire safety measures, the resistance of materials to the fire and their performance under fire conditions is important.
Fire resistance for materials in general;
G, V, T, D values are important.
(For example, G1 result is better than G3)
Fire resistance of cables; PRGO and PRGP values can be applied. (According to the single or bunch cable fire testing)
All these parameters are published in GOST 53315 under the Federal Law #123-F3, dated 22 July 2008, as a Technical Regulation. Especially; after enforcement of „TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low voltage equipment“ many low voltage equipment included into TR CU Certification of Conformity.
Other Product groups which require the Fire Safety Certification
- Electrical Power Cables under 220 V or more voltage,
- Fire Signalization Systems and Data Cables,
- Flammable or semi-flammable construction materials such as : Carpets, wall-papers, polymer based floor coverings, doors etc.,
- Fire resistant materials and coatings, fire safety doors,
- Fire Hose Cabinets,
- Fire Extinguishers,
- Fire Dampers,
- Home-Type Refrigerators (with compressor unit),
- Home Appliances working with LPG and Natural Gas such as : Gas ovens, Combined Water Heaters, Individual Heating Systems etc.
- Industrial products related with gas burning : Burners, Heat Generators etc.
- Curtains, Home Textile Products
Fire Safety Certificates are frequently required by Russian Authorities in Russian Customs, Construction Sites at domestic market. According to the latest regulation, some home textile products have been added into the “necessity list” for customs clearance.
Please do not hesitate contact us to check the necessity of Fire Safety Certification for your products.
To issue Fire Safety Certificates, subject products should be tested, due to the valid regulation and parameters by accredited laboratories.
Types of Fire Safety Certification
Fire Safety Certificates, related with the GOST TR System and being as a prior testing to the TR CU Certificates, are issued for Shipment Base or Serial Production Base for min. 1, 3 or max. 5 Years.